Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Instant Win Games

I have recently discovered instant win games and LOVE them. I have won, in the past 6 months, everything from a $5 Subway gift card to a $25 Exxon gift card, and just yesterday, a coupon packet of up to $15 worth of free Kraft products.

Although I could not possibly list all of the instant win games going on now, I will give you the link to the Kraft game. You can enter 4 times per day. The game ends on February 2, 2009, but they are giving away a TON of prizes (I'm thinking upwards of 1,000 per DAY) because it is/was a short contest period. Anyway, enter here.


Enter daily and hopefully you can score some free groceries!

*** And, because I just happened to come across the link for the instant win game from GMAC for the $25 gas card, here it is as well. ***


No comments:

Post a Comment