Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Deals

Well, the day before Christmas we DID use our 2 $10 off coupons. DH went to Avenue and scored me a new pair of PJs for $15 with $10 off, so he paid just $5 and tax. I was able to use my $10 off JC Penney coupon to buy my dad some flannel pajama bottoms, marked down to $11.99 for just $2. Gotta love deals like that!

While I can spot a great deal a mile away, I do overlook some and need help finding them all. The people on the boards at Refund Cents are WONDERFUL at answering questions about getting good deals, posting exactly how they were able to use coupons and in store specials to cut their grocery bills WAY down and even trading extra coupons and rebate forms. I couldn't do it without them. There are free grocery boards which focus on specific stores, or you can join for a small fee and get access to the entire site. They also offer an amazing coupon organizer which is way bigger than the ones you normally find in the store (and lets you take along ALL of your coupons that you keep "just in case there's a sale"). Trust me, you will recoup the cost of membership, probably in less than a week. This is one of those places where it costs NOT to join! You can visit them here. Now, if I can just remember to find the receipts and mail off those rebates.......

No comments:

Post a Comment