Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve's Eve

Today was SUPPOSED to be filled with last minute shopping to use up a $10 off $10 or more coupon at Avenue (so DH could buy my Christmas present) and another $10 off $10 purchase from J.C. Penney (towels, socks or SOMETHING......heck, it's like they're giving you $10 to spend there, and if you do it wisely, you get something for almost nothing). I also needed to go to the grocery store for groceries to take to the different Christmas observations for us. Alas......... DH's paycheck did not direct deposit.

So tomorrow (assuming we get a direct deposit in the morning) I will be off to do all of that in the midst of TRUE last minute Christmas shopping AND trying to get home well before noon for one of the Christmas celebrations. Did I mention direct deposits don't post at our credit union till 9am? And that the Christmas celebration tomorrow is at noon? And that I'm supposed to cook something for that? Will it EVER end??

Instead of trying to sort through all of that, I need to get my home in some sort of decent shape from all of the crap we've brought up from the "old house" that still hasn't been organized or put up. I've got about 4 months of stuff to be dug through that I didn't have time to do when school was in session........too many papers and too much French translating.

I'm WAY behind on clipping coupons and gathering together rebate stuff. LOTS of rebates expiring at the end of this month that I have to gather together. Probably about $50 worth and the free Crocs from P&G. Gotta get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment