Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fall 2008 Semester

Whew! Another semester is over. Just one more until I can receive the coveted BA in English (and let's not forget the French minor) ! For someone who originally started school in the fall of 1991, it's truly been a "long time coming"! After many starts and stops, and taking online classes here and there, I am so grateful that my husband stood behind me and supported me when I wanted to quit working to pursue my college degree full time. The closest school to me is very small and, with the exception of Composition I and Composition II, there's not a lot of flexibility with any English type classes. The town it's both in and surrounded by is very small as well, so part-time jobs that mesh well with family life are at a premium. As of right now, I can generally save as much with coupons and rebates as I could earn if I worked full time. It evens out. It'll all be worth it soon (or so they say).


No comments:

Post a Comment